SSCheckBoxView: A check box UI control for iOS apps
SSCheckBoxView is a check box UI control for iOS apps. It provides standard check box functionality with two states (checked and unchecked) and 5 different visual styles.
Here are some instructions on how to use it in your iOS apps:
Add SSCheckBoxView to your project
- Grab the source code from GitHub: https://github.com/ardalahmet/SSCheckBoxView
- Copy “SSCheckBoxView/SSCheckBoxView” folder contents into your project folder and add them to your project from Xcode.
Create SSCheckBoxView and display it
- Create an SSCheckBoxView object by calling the initWithFrame:(CGRect) style:(SSCheckBoxViewStyle) checked:(BOOL) method.
- Add it to your view by calling the addSubView: method.
Observe check box state changes
- The demo project on GitHub includes a simple example on how to use SSCheckBoxView. Have a look at it if you encounter a problem using SSCheckBoxView in your project.
- Questions, suggestions, bug-reports, github forks & any other contributions are welcome. Don’t hesitate to contact me at @ardalahmet or via ardalahmet(at)gmail.com.
- The source code is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0